Your digital scene requires an individual written reflection that address 4 questions. Please see below. This must be uploaded to turnitin.com by 10/16/2017Individual Written Responses
After completing your project, respond to each of the following reflection questions. Your response to any one prompt must not exceed 300 words.
1.Provide an overview of the purpose of your program and how your program code works. Describe the most important program features, rather than providing a line-by-line summary of the program code.
2. Describe the most difficult programming problem you encountered while writing your individual code. What was the difficulty? Explain how you resolved it.
3. Identify an abstraction used in your program and explain how it helped manage the complexity of your program.
4. Explain in detail points in your development process where collaboration was used.
- Describe the form of collaboration you used. Refer to Process section A-E in your description.
- Explain how this collaboration affected your program development. Cite specific examples from the collaboration, such as how the group worked together to arrive at solutions, or feedback that you gave and received.